Some well-known and massively-visited anomalous areas in the Chuvash Republic, no, no dense forests, a little mysterious and enigmatic places. In Chuvashia, many pagan and Christian cult places that have positive energy and are the places of power. Preserved and the cult of the veneration of sacred trees and healing springs!However, different anomalous phenomena are not spared and the Chuvash region, first of all, it should be noted Cheboksary, the capital has its own pathogenic and mystical place. Online a lot of reports of UFOs in different places of the Republic.
In the 2 Millennium BC on the territory of Chuvashia lived tribes Balanovsky (balanove village, Chuvashia), carcass and Abashevo (village Abashevo, Chuvashia) cultures. 1 t BC — the tribes of the Anan'inskaya and Gorodets cultures. In 7-9 centuries ad on the territory of Chuvash Republic began the resettlement of the Bulgarians and Suvar from the Lower Volga region. Of these people subsequently formed the Chuvash tribes.
Cheboksary in 2001 was recognized as the most comfortable city of the country. Clean, comfortable, resort-town and a garden city is about us . 70 square kilometers of parks and gardens, forests and woods, bushes and Kostochka can be counted in Cheboksary today. However, you can not think and just enjoy 🙂
According to the archeological excavations on the site of the future city in the XIII-XIV centuries there was a Bulgarian-Chuvash settlement. It stood on the right Bank of the Volga river at the confluence of two rivers - Cheboksari and Kibaki. The local population caught between two warring States, Russia, and the Kazan khanate, life was difficult. The Tatars raided Russian lands, Moscow was "to fight Kazan".
In the 10-13th centuries on the territory of Chuvash Republic there was a state of Volga Bulgaria. In 1236-41 Bulgaria was conquered by the Mongols, 14th century, finally fell into disrepair. In the 15-16 century, the territory of Chuvash Republic in the structure of the Kazan khanate. In 1546 the Chuvash and Mari turned to Ivan the terrible, for help in the fight against the khanate. In 1551 the Chuvash voluntarily became part of Russia. On the territory of Chuvash Republic began to build a Russian fortress: Tsivilsk (1584), Yadrin (1590), etc.
Today Cheboksary is known as the city to host competitions of the highest level. Country Championships in athletics, European Cup and world race walking team Championships in judo, world Cup parachuting, European team championship in athletics is only a small part of the sports calendar of the city over the past few years. In 2016 and 2018, for the first time in the history of track and field athletics in Cheboksary will host two world Championships in race walking
In written sources first mentioned Cheboksary 1469, when Russian soldiers passed here on the last halt on the way to the Kazan khanate. Trip participants "stayed overnight in Cheboksary, and Cheboksary was day, the entire night went, and came to Kazan". However, people have lived considerably earlier than the first record.
Ceremonies and celebrations of the Chuvash people in the past were closely associated with their pagan religious beliefs and in strict conformity with economic and agricultural calendar. The cycle of rituals begins with the winter holiday requesting good breed of cattle, surgury (sheep spirit), dedicated to the time of the winter solstice. During the festival children and youth groups bypassed HOMESTEAD village, entering the house, wished the owners good breed of cattle, singing songs with spells. The hosts also presented their dishes.
Moscow state settlement moved after the capture of Kazan by the troops of Ivan the terrible in 1552. Royal decree in 1555, there was laid a fortress, a watch post in the system of fortifications that protected Russia from the East. Fortress claimed the authority of Moscow in the newly annexed lands. The new fortress was called Cheboksary. Double wall with towers and entrance gates, a deep ditch and a high earthen shaft made her a reliable protection against external enemies for that settled here residents. Garrison followed closely by roads and vessels sailing along the Volga.
Wanna that by the middle of XVIII century the number of the male urban population Cheboksary surpassed Vyatka, Ryazan, Bryansk, Voronezh and 202 among Russian cities by this indicator was ranked the 41st place. Craft production in the city was represented by the tanners, Kolokolnya, stone, furriers, shoemakers, even their watchmakers. In Cheboksary started to create a small industrial salatini, malt, and soap enterprises, working in the local market and for export. The city opened a salt office with plenty of salt, which is exported to the deep regions of Siberia. The merchant class grew. Among the Cheboksary merchants were even gostinodvorsky. The poorest became boatmen, fished or went into the service of the townsmen rich.
In 1781 Cheboksary received the status of a district city of Kazan province. By the end of the century the population of the city amounted to more than four thousand people. The city has 14 plants, over 40 craft workshops and a similar number of shops. Changed his appearance. Stone buildings of Treasury and archive, magistrate, mug yard, 10 churches gave a poor County the city is quite prosperous.
In the early XX century in Cheboksary, where he lived five thousand people, there were 800 houses, of which only 33 were made of stone, 90 shops and shops, 3 schools, 2 hospitals, a Bank and a small public library. The city was famous for its temples. In Cheboksary by the XX century preserved 25 churches and 4 monasteries, most of which was built in the XVI - first half of XVII century.
After the Christianization of the baptized Chuvash emphasized those holidays that coincide with pagan calendar (Christmas, surgury, carnival and savarni, Trinity Simek, etc.), accompanying them both Christian and pagan rites. Under the influence of the Church in the home of the Chuvash people has spread feast day.
Chuvash language (Chuvash. Чăваш чĕлхи) the national language of the Chuvash people, the official language of the Chuvash Republic, the Chuvash language communities living outside the Chuvash Republic. In the genealogical classification of the languages of the world belongs to the Bulgar group of Turkic language family (according to some researchers, zapadnodvinskiy branches) and is the only living language in this group.
The Chuvash were distributed three forms of marriage: 1) with complete wedding ceremony and matchmaking (Tula, Taipa Cini), 2) wedding "care" (dick tuhsu Caine) and 3) abduction of the bride, often with her consent (dick Variani). Groom to the bride's house accompanied by a large wedding train. Meanwhile, the bride was saying goodbye to relatives. The parting of the bride with her friends.She was dressed in girlish clothes, covered with a blanket. The bride started crying with lamentations (dick Jerry). Train groom met at the gates with bread and salt and beer.
June 24, 1920 by a decree of the Central Executive Committee and Sovnarkom of the RSFSR established the Chuvash Autonomous oblast, and on 21 April 1925 the decree of the Presidium of the Central Executive Committee, it was transformed into Chuvash ASSR. In June of that year included the city of Alatyr with three counties. The first years of the existence of Cubao and then CHASSR, marked by difficulties and trials, the peak of which occurs in 1921: first, the peasant revolt, brutally suppressed by the Bolsheviks, and then the disastrous crop failures and a terrible famine.
During the great Patriotic war, more than 208 thousand natives of the Chuvash Republic fought with the Nazis. Of them swise 100 thousand died. (according to other sources 250 thousand). About 54 thousand people were awarded orders and medals. In Central and Western regions of the USSR were relocated to Chuvashia more than 20 industrial enterprises.
The first "incident" was registered in Cheboksary in the summer of 1980, when no one else in the Chuvash Republic plainly anything and did not hear about anomalous phenomena. In a Park on the outskirts of the city found several large circles, burned into the soil. Immediately lay the pieces of a substance similar to greenish sticky candy. How suddenly did the rounds, what is this greenish substance, nobody knew...
Chuvash clothes was peculiar, although he had some features typical of other peoples of the Middle Volga region. Dress, shoes, hats, jewelry — all are mostly produced directly in the farm. The main material for the manufacture of clothing served as canvas and leather. Chuvachki woven cloth of various colors and the linen and hempen canvas of different varieties — thin (Katan feast) sunbunny, smooth, puttee, rare for the lining (Shala PIR), etc., and woolen sashes and bowls of different colors.
However, deep in the fall of 1982 happened in Cheboksary something extraordinary. Witness what happened — thousands. There is even a film, which captured the incident. It has been preserved to this day. Conducted a unique filming engineer I. Jablonski. And here's what happened: the statue of Lenin on one of the town squares became clearly nod! Her slow nod was observed for nearly two months several times a day.